One of my favorite foods ever is chicken tenders. Like they’re literally so easy, so satisfying and I’m a bit of a sauce freak so I love to have an array of sauces in front of me when I eat them. While it is fairly easy now to find gluten free chicken tenders at the grocery store, I always find that they don’t have the best, most nutritious ingredients in them. So I decided to make my own! After trying a couple different recipes and putting my own twist on things, I have created the perfect paleo breaded chicken tender. These are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and egg free, and best of all…they can be made in an airfryer! They are also super easy to make which I love on busy days. This is a single serving recipe but feel free to multiply it for as many servings as you wanna make! I also use a chicken breast and cut it into strips, however, you could also obviously use normal chicken tenders instead.
- 1 Chicken Breast (or 5-6 chicken tenders)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic & herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Oil of your choice (I use olive oil but coconut would work as well.)
- Oil spray of choice
- Cut the chicken breast into multiple strips (5-6). Set to the side.
- In a shallow bowl or on a plate, mix the coconut flour and all spices.
- Cover the chicken strips in oil and then dip into the flour mixture. Repeat this with all of the chicken strips.
- Lay the strips in the airfryer basket without them overlapping. (If they won’t fit without overlapping you may have to do multiple rounds in the airfryer. ) Use the oil spray to coat the chicken strips. Flip the strips over and repeat.
- Set the airfryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
I’m seriously obsessed with these chicken strips & I really hope you guys give them a try!
ALSO! See me make them on my newest youtube video! Check out my channel here. XOXO