As you all may know, coming up with my own recipe for a recipe I used to love when I could eat gluten is one of my favorite things to do! And since it’s peach season, I’ve loved experimenting with peaches and all the amazing stuff I can make with them! So, I decided to create my own recipe for one of my parents favorite desserts…bread pudding! As a recipe for bread pudding is inherently full of gluten and dairy, I was so excited to create my own version of it that tastes just like a normal one! So without further ado, here is my recipe for a gluten-free and dairy-free peach bread pudding!
- 6 Peaches (peeled and diced)
- 5 Slices of GF Bread (I used Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Bread)
- 2 cups of Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Creamer
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Wash, peel and cut the peaches into cubes. Toss into an 8 x 12 baking dish.
- Cut bread into cubes. Toss into the dish with the peaches.
- In a bowl, mix milk, creamer, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Pour over the peach and bread mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let it set and cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
I hope you all try this recipe out and please let me know if you do! It’s the perfect summer dessert and tastes just like the real deal! Happy baking! XOXO