And the quarantine baking saga continues! Today I’m hitting you with these delicious chocolate chip muffins. One of the things I miss most about gluten is muffins. So, I created this recipe to fill that void and to add another check off my quarantine baking list! In this recipe, I used oat flour as the main flour and I actually made it myself by just blending up 1 1/2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free rolled oats in a blender! It’s so easy to make it this way. These are so fluffy, chocolatey, and healthy! I hope y’all give these a try because they’re definitely worth it!
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plant milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips (Optional: Set aside a few more to put on top of the muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease your muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, plant milk, olive oil, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan and top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them!
These are so addicting, you’ll wanna eat the whole batch at once! Try this recipe out and let me know how you like them! Happy baking & happy quarantining!!! Xoxo